At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60′s. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
– tap tempo and footswitchable double speed mode
– user selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and ‘chop’)
– timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
– rhythmic trem mode
– ‘Chaotic’ mode – random speeds with any waveform!
– TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
It’s important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.
|– true bypass, 100% analog signal path
– optoisolator based trem like vintage amplifiers
– selectable waverforms (Sharkfin, Sine, Square & Chop)
|– premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors, .5% metal film resistors
– 9V battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adapter operation