The Diamond Phase is a versatile new selectable 2 / 6-stage JFET phaser with full control over depth, feedback regeneration and direct-to-phase signal mix level.
Phase / vibe modes. Ultra-smooth sinusoidal LFO waveform. Expression control for LFO speed. Auto-buffered direct out channel (true bypass when not in use).
Power by external 18 to 24V adapter or pedal power supply.
– selectable 2 / 6-stage JFET phaser
– versatile control over depth, speed and feedback regeneration
– Phase / Vibe mode switch (Vibe mode is also a kill-dry mode for use in amplifier parallel FX loops)
– output volume control
– Pures sinusoidal LFO waveform, speed adjustable from 0.2 to 10 Hz
– Auto-buffered direct signal output path – buffers a 2nd dry output channel only when plug is inserted in DIRECT output, completely removes buffer for true bypass operation in mono mode
– all analog circuitry
– LED indication of LFO speed
– expression pedal control of LFO speed
– Vishay JFET, Burr-Brown audiophile opamps and Panasonic polypropylene capacitors
– genuine Hammond cast aluminium 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.0 inch case